Online Pre-Licensing/Troy University
NEED ACCESS TO PRE-LICENSING FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES?
AIIA Can Help!!!
We offer three ways to qualify your employees for state licensure.
1. Traditional Classroom Setting – Employees can attend one of our pre-licensing courses at the AIIA Education Facility in Birmingham. We offer this option three times a year.
- March 15-19 - Birmingham (THIS IS NOW A WEBINAR)
- July 19-23 - Birmingham
- October 11-15 - Birmingham
2. In-House Group Education – custom designed for your agency or your city. AIIA can create additional courses when 10-15 employees or students in your office or area have a need to license employees. Contact Tangerie Underwood with your needs and we’ll do our best to assemble a course.
3. Online Partnership with Troy University
Online Self-Study at your pace! CLICK HERE
Both the Property & Casualty and Life & Health courses are multi-media courses designed to reinforce knowledge student learning. With videos, audio-guided presentations, flash cards to reinforce knowledge, and quizzes for each chapter, both courses are rigorous and will thoroughly prepare students to pass the Alabama State Exam. Courses are approved by the Alabama Department of Insurance.
The P&C course consists of 16 learning modules; the L&H consists of 19 learning modules. Each module must be successfully completed by the student by earning an 80 or higher on the chapter quiz in order to pass the course. In addition to the courses, Exam4Caster is designed to address the challenges students face in seeking to qualify for a Producer’s license.
With Exam4Caster students will be able to identify the critical information that will appear on the state exam, master that information and demonstrate their proficiency by passing the exam. Included are four exams of varying difficulties to give students a will-define path to follow as they complete the study program and polish their-test taking skills. These dress rehearsal tests are the logical next step in a student’s exam preparation and are fully integrated with the online course and the Resource Guide.